We challenge you to take on 40 days of movement with us at Yoga Dept!
Our Yoga Dept Challenge will consist of 2 main areas:
- Aim to get to as many classes of Yoga Dept as possible within the 40days. Utilize all the different classes we offer at our studio, including pilates circuit, pilates flow, vinyasa (multiple levels), hatha, yin, barre attack and barre ballet! We will have a tally board for those involved in the challenge with some prizes up for grabs at the conclusion.
- Partake in our YD Workshops to up the anti of your practice and learn new skills as per the workshop focus. We will have 6 different workshops on throughout the 5 weeks (6 weekends) each with a unique focus with a specialist instructor. These will be on Saturdays at 1030am in the YD Studio.
Specifically in all Yoga Dept classes the focus each week will take you through the following essentials:
- Wks 1: Breath (Pranayama)
- Wk 2: Alignment
- Wk 3: Balance
- Wk 4: Meditation & Self-realisation (Dhyana/Samadhi)
- Wk 5: Flow & Connection
There will also be pilates and barre specific workshops too so don’t think this challenge is limited only to the yogi’s of the group!
The challenge will start Saturday 28th January and finish Saturday 11th March.
Yoga or LUXE Members: $55
Gym Members: $90
- Yoga Tee Shirt
- Weekly Info Packs
- Access To All Workshops
- Unlimited Yoga Dept. Classes for 40 days
Refer A Friend
You have the opportunity to get 20% off your challenge if you successfully refer a friend!
All you need to do is introduce your wonderful yogi buddy to the studio and make sure they fill in an enrollment form ticking off the “refer a friend box”.
In the weeks prior to the challenge starting we will be handing out enrollment forms via classes and front desk. Please fill these out and return ASAP or on same day.