Join our Run Club and get ready for City2Surf!
Our committed runners are partaking in 3 sessions a week, all tailored to maximise our performance in Sydney’s most famous race.
- Tuesday mornings we target our hills, as we all know about that dreaded ‘Heartbreak Hill’.
- Thursday we focus on skills and injury prevention by increasing core and leg stability.
- On Saturday we bring it all together and seek to put some miles in our legs with fun team drills and exercises.
How to Join our P.E. Dept City 2 Surf Running Team!
Please follow the steps below to become a part of our City2Surf team.
- Click the link below
- Select the ‘Adult’ option
- Select ‘Join a Team’
- Search ‘P.E. Dept.’ and make sure you click the ‘Search’ button
- Enter the below password and click ‘Join Team’
***Username: P.E. Dept. ***Password: pedept
Email our head running coach, Charlie Cozens, if you are having any issues entering:
We will be hosting weekly running sessions to help get you prepped and ready for race day! Check out our timetable to find run group times and get your training started 🙂