We challenge you to take on 40days of fitness with us at Functional Dept.
- Attendance based score board for coming to group training classes.
- Dexa Scan before and at end of challenge.
- Weekly Workshops and Seminars specific to helping you achieve your goals and gain knowledge along the way.
- Nutrition advice and online forum for any questions and friendly motivation tips along the way.
- The class timetable will be expanded during this period so plenty of classes for everyone to get involved with!
- Your target should be 4-6 Functional Dept. classes a week for the 40days. Our classes are designed and programmed so that you can train almost every day without over training. A class timetable with explanations of each class will be released in your 40 Day Challenge Welcome Book
- We will have a tally board for those involved in the challenge with some prizes up for grabs at the conclusion. You will receive ONE point for attending a class, TWO points if it’s raining and you show and TWO points if you show on a Saturday wearing your Functional Dept. gear!
- We will be offering specialized workshops once a week to ensure this challenge improves your mental and physical well being. We will be holding six workshops over the 5 weeks each on different topics that will be outlined below
Our weekly breakdown will include (but not be limited to):
- Wks 1: Goal Setting and Dexa Scans
- Wk 2: Nutrition – How to Organise and Build Healthy Habits
- Wk 3: Mobility and Technique Workshop for the Functional Athlete (Featuring Luke Khoury from KC Mobility plus some extra sessions this week focusing purely on different exercise patterns and technique)
- Wk 4: Progressive Overload and Understanding the Benefits of Strength Training
- Wk 5: Final Week: revisiting our goals and where to go from here – Challenge Conclusion Event TBC!
*These workshops will be strictly limited to those on the challenge.
*Your trainers will be with you every step of the way available in person for a helpful chat or online via our forum group.
The challenge will start Saturday 28th January and finish Sat 11th March.
Luxe Members: $110
Gym Members: $130
- Before and After Dexa Scan
- Functional Dept. Muscle Tee, Tee Shirt or Hat
- Weekly Info Packs
- Access To All Workshops
- Unlimited Functional Dept. Training for 40 days
Refer A Friend
You have the opportunity to get 20% off your challenge if you successfully refer a friend!
All you need to do is introduce your wonderful training buddy to the gym and make sure you both fill in an enrollment form ticking off the “refer a friend box”.
We will be handing out enrollment forms in the weeks leading up to the challenge via classes and front desk. Please fill this out and return ASAP if not on the day.
Sign up and pay at PEDept Gym Front Desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!